ALPriority Bluetooth Module Gen.2
This optional enables your smartphone to connect wirelessy to your ALPriority.
The ALPConnect Bluetooth Module (Gen.2) supports both wireless and wired control of the AL Priority. If the system detects a loss of the wireless signal from a smartphone, control automatically reverts to the Control Set.
However, if you wish to avoid running wires under the dash and not use the wired controls, you can install your sensors and mount the Control Unit in the engine compartment but use a waterproof enclosure to protect the Control Unit and the ALPConnect Bluetooth Module from moisture.
Download the ALPConnect app from iTunes or Google App Store. The smartphone app will give you all the functions of the Control Set adding a visual display with voice alerts.
- compatible with the latest Android and iOS operating systems
- online updateable to keep up with future Android and iOS releases
- supports wired Control Set connection
- enables online firmware updating of your system
- adds a display to your ALP system, and more…
Download the Bluetooth Module User Guide Here.