Alpine’s all-new 2017 R-Series subwoofers have gained significant engineering refinements that substantially improve sonic performance of their predecessors. The result is incredible power handling, clean output and deep bass excursion. Beyond their modest aesthetic upgrades, Alpine’s efforts were concentrated on re-engineering the motor and circuit design, crafting a performance sub that offers exceptional sound and resolution, well-exceeding their peers.
Painstaking engineering, coupled with decades of expertise in high-end audio design, Alpine’s all-new R-Series continues its unrivalled reputation in benchmark performance and sound quality.
- Dual Gap Voice Coil
- Rigid Dust Cap
- Neodymium Magnet
- High-Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- Heavy-gauge push terminals
- Peak Power Handling: 2250W
- RMS Power Handling: 750W
- Nominal Impedance: 2ohms+2ohms
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-200kHz
- Mounting Dimensions: 171.5mm diameter x 149.2mm depth