AMFO4: 9" MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER TO SUIT FORD RANGER PX3 (2018-2019) - 4.2" DISPLAY ONLY
The Aerpro AMFO4 9" Multimedia Receiver with Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto suits Ford Ranger PX3 (2018-2019) vehicles with 4.2" factory display. Featuring a large 9" capacitive touchscreen display, this Multimedia Receiver has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto which can be used wireless or wired, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone calls & wireless audio streaming, rear USB input as well as an AM/FM radio tuner. Sound quality is superb with 40Wx4 max output, 8 band graphic EQ and time alignment capabilities, amplifiers can be added to the system via the 4V/5CH RCA preouts. Supplied as a complete Head Unit Upgrade Kit, the Aerpro AMFO4 includes all the parts required to complete the installation and retains important vehicle features including steering wheel controls, USB input, AUX input and factory reverse camera (if equipped).
Hema Maps Ready
Experience seamless on-road and off-road navigation through the head unit display by adding the optional Aerpro AMHXD3 On-Road / Off-Road Navigation Module (sold separately).
- Head Unit Upgrade Kits can vary between vehicle models, please use the Aerpro What Fits Your Car Guide to find the correct parts.
- Suits 4.2" factory display models only.
- Reverse Camera Retention uses the reverse camera input of the head unit.
- USB Input Retention uses the USB input on the rear of the head unit.
- AUX Input Retention uses the RCA AUX input on the rear of the head unit.
- Phone button support requires manual programming in the aftermarket head unit.
- This head unit is sold as a kit which includes:
- AM9X Multimedia Receiver
- Black Facia Kit
- Steering Wheel Control Interface Harness
- SWC Patch Lead
- Antenna Adaptor
- Camera Retention Adaptor
AMFO4 HEAD UNIT UPGRADE KIT SPECIFICATIONS: