The Aerpro CAFD01 Infodapter to suit Ford Everest UA (2015-2017) and Ranger PX2-PX3 (2015-2021) vehicles with an 8" display SYNC3 system, retains steering wheel controls and important vehicle features when upgrading to an aftermarket AV head unit. Installation is a breeze thanks to the vehicle-specific harness included, which effortlessly connects to your existing vehicle wiring. To streamline the installation process further, consider adding our Aerpro APP9 aftermarket head unit harness adapter with SWC patch lead.
- Aftermarket head unit requires a rear camera input.
- To retain a factory fitted camera, an additional vehicle specific camera retention harness is also required (if available, sold separately).
- Please be aware when installing a High Definition Camera, the camera resolution will be reduced using this product.
- Updates to the vehicle's software through the dealership service department may have an impact on the functionality of this product.
- Use of eject button gives access to the configuration menu.
- Suits Everest UA (2015-2017) and Ranger PX2-PX3 (2015-2021) vehicles with an 8" display SYNC3 system
- Retains vehicles steering wheel controls including: volume (on both SWC and dash), track (on both upper/lower SWC and dash), voice assist, mute, pick up/hang up and source
- Retains and re-creates the climate control system, uses the previous dashboard control (volume knob) to control all via the new head unit display
- Enables configuration of select vehicle settings including: ambient lighting, time/date, enhanced park pilot, climate control overlap timeout, climate control screen timeout, camera delay, reverse priority and time format
- Retains the factory camera feed or allows the addition of a new aftermarket camera
- Retains and re-creates the original Park Pilot system, with ability to control view alongside OEM camera
- Retains and re-creates the original Park Assist system
- Retains the ability to change and tailor the LED lighting within the foot well / centre console / handles.
- Fully customisable interface allows the screen position/size, brightness and contrast to be set
- Multi-lingual software available in English, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- Enables the use of the MFD screen separately when interacting with the steering wheel controls