HERTZ CK 165 F 2 WAY COMPONENT SPEAKER SYTEM
The installation of after-market woofers in factory placements limited by a reduced depth is a recurring problem that forces specialists to make complicated mechanical changes, extending the time to finish the job significantly. The Cento line new C 165 F flat profile woofer is the solution, thanks to a super slim basket with reduced depth that allows the use even in the most problematic OEM scenarios, widespread in new generation cars. The R&D team, through an extensive design process was able to obtain high performance even with the super slim basket feature. This was made possible by the optimization of the mobile group excursion and the new design of the cone and dust-cup geometry. Like the other components of the Cento range, the use of SPP-M (Semi-Pressed Paper-Mica) provides the C 165 F with a light and rigid cone at the same time that guarantees high efficiency and an extended frequency response.
CPG 165 GRILE
High resistance ABS metal finish grille and removable metallic mesh supplied
|Power Handling - Peak W||270|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||90|
|Frequency response Hz||65 ÷ 22,5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||Woofer 25 (1)|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||26 (1)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|
|Crossover type||2 Way Passive Crossover|
|Crossover cut off||2,5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct.|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 F:
1. Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
2. Semi-Pressed Paper Cone reinforced with Mica powder for superior stiffness and smooth response.
3. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
5. Stylish grille designed combining metallic mesh and high resistance ABS frame.
1. Tweeter level adjustment through a two-position switch (0, 3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
2. Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
3. Compact design with metallic finish for an easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.